Ellen Leemans is responsible for the processing of personal data as described in this privacy statement.
+32 (0)495 64 36 20
Ellen Leemans is the Data Protection Officer for ELLEN LEEMANS.
Privacy statement – Which personal data do I process?
Ellen Leemans processes your personal data because you use her services and/or because you have provided this data to her yourself.
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Bank account number
Ellen Leemans does not store your personal data for longer than strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which you have supplied your data. Ellen Leemans stores the following (categories of) personal data for the number of years listed below:
Name and surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address and bank account number > 7 years > for possible corporate tax audits, legal obligation
I do not process any sensitive personal data
My website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16, unless with the prior consent of their parents and/or guardians. However, I cannot check whether or not a visitor is, in fact, older than 16. Therefore, it is recommended that parents keep a watchful eye over their children’s online activities to prevent their data from being collected without their parents’ consent. If you are convinced I have collected personal data on a minor without parental consent, contact me straight away. I will delete the data in question immediately.
Why and based on which principle do I process personal data?
Ellen Leemans processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- to phone or e-mail you if required for the provision of services;
- to process your payment.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Ellen Leemans provides your personal data to third parties only if necessary for the execution of the agreement with you or to meet a legal obligation.
Ellen Leemans uses only technical and functional cookies, as well as analytical cookies that do not breach your privacy (Google Analytics). A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies used are necessary for the technical functioning of the website and to guarantee a more user-friendly browsing experience. They ensure the website works properly and store your preferred settings, for example. They also allow Ellen Leemans to optimise the website. You can deactivate cookies and delete all information stored so far in your browser’s internet settings.
View, edit or delete your data
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, have it edited or deleted at any time. Moreover, you have the right to withdraw your permission for Ellen Leemans to process your personal data at any time, or to object to the processing of your personal data by Ellen Leemans. You also have the right to transfer your data. Concretely, this means you can request that the personal data Ellen Leemans has collected on your behalf be sent to yourself or any organisation appointed by yourself in a computer file.
- You can send your request to view, correct, delete or transfer your personal data, to withdraw your permission for Ellen Leemans to process your personal data, or to object to the processing of your personal data by Ellen Leemans here.
- To allow Ellen Leemans to verify whether you have personally made this request, you are kindly asked to attach proof of identity. If you are sending a copy of your passport, black out your photo and passport number to protect your privacy. You will receive a reply as soon as possible, within four weeks at the latest.
- Ellen Leemans would also like to remind you that you have the right to file a complaint with the national monitoring body, the Data Protection Authority, via www.dataprotectionauthority.be.
How do I secure your personal data?
Ellen Leemans takes the protection of your personal data seriously. Therefore, I take the necessary measures to prevent abuse, loss, unsecured access, unwarranted publication and unauthorised editing. If you suspect that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of abuse, contact me.